I’m going to start by admitting something…
I achieved less than 20 per-cent of my November/December goals. Which, yes I agree is not very impressive. BUT it’s a new year… so it’s only uphill from here! I’m not going to do a November/December review because it’s just depressing. So let’s just start from scratch!
- Eat clean – I’d like to make more of an effort to eat non-processed foods. I’m a big fan of everything in moderation (and also eat cookies on a daily basis) but I do think that by cooking more meals at home and doing more decent food shops I will be able to eat cleaner and therefore healthier.
- Join Anytime Fitness – Just for the hot days where it’s unbearable to run or walk outdoors. Also for the days when I want to do some muscle work (for my non-existent muscles).
- Be able to run for 30 minutes straight – I know I have the capacity to do this, even if I am running at 7km/hr. However today I managed about three, 4 minute intervals interspersed through my hour-long walk.
- Book a flight back to Perth – Already requested my annual leave.
- Blog twice a week – I’d also like to read other people’s blog’s more and consider topics for writing an eBook.
- Work Hard (at work) – I feel like everyone at my work has taken a back seat over the holiday period – mainly because the news has been deathly slow. But I’m sure we’re all keen to work hard again.
- Get dressed up for a nice dinner – Whether it’s a date or a girl-date. Doesn’t matter, it’s nice to make an effort!
- Learn how to do some new make-up looks – I want to learn how to do a cut-crease, a halo eye, and buy glitter liner.