So for this one I have amalgamated notes I jotted down [very] early this morning, along with a few I typed out in my phone throughout the day. At the time I thought it was a little weird just writing down my blatant actions/thoughts – but looking back you realise how many little thoughts and feelings you discard as the day goes on. I put times next to each point to give you more of an idea of the schedule.
- 3:27am – I have literally had three hours sleep, I already can’t wait to get home and have a nap.
- 3:35am – Calling Uber to pick me up.
- 3:40am – Uber is on its way – bloody 1.5x surge pricing on Sunday mornings.
- 4:00am – I’ll be here at work until 12, these shifts go pretty fast though.
- 8:12am – On break now, laying on the couch in the middle of the station – lucky nobody is here on weekends!
- 8:50am – May as well head back to do some work.
- 12:15pm – I’m free!
- 1:00pm – Not overly hungry but i’ll make some lunch so I can have a nice sleep.
- 5:14pm – Just woke up from a nap and thought it was tomorrow – I wonder if this happens to other people!
- 6:00pm – I wish I had the money to eat nicer food – looks like I’m having scrambled eggs on toast.
- 6:15pm – Watched a Muchelleb YouTube video which inspired me to do an online personality test – apparently I’m a ‘consul’ – I think I’ll make a YouTube video about it…
- 6:27pm – Writing today’s blog post laying in bed – pretty much perfection.
And here I am… I understand it wasn’t my ‘entire’ day but it was a fun experiment regardless. I do wish it was on a day off as it doesn’t really seem all that riveting or entertaining! But hey… a little slice of reality for ya!